In this tutorial, you will learn how to work with GraphWalker “multiple models” and see how it is very easy to navigate from a model to another. You will also have the opportunity to run directly a multi models project from your Eclipse workbench.
Accessing the tutorial
To access one of these tutorials, follow these steps :
- Launch Eclipse, if not already launched
- In the main menu, select Help -> Cheat Sheets…
- In the “Cheat Sheets Selection” dialog, expand the GW4E tree item
- Select the “Working with Multiple Models” tutorials and click OK
- A cheat sheet view is opened, you can now follow the tutorial