Before you get into exploring GW4E as a potential environment for GraphWalker development, you need to be familiar with GraphWalker concepts. If this is not the case, don’t hesitate to visit their web site
- The plugins provide the ability to use the GraphWalker standard features directly in the Eclipse IDE. In addition, you will also benefit within your workbench the following :
- GraphWalker Import & Creation projects
- Integrated editor for graphs model editing
- GraphWalker Online Tests code generators
- GraphWalker Offline Tests code generators
- GraphWalker Tests & Graph Models synchronization
- Automated analyzes and checks of graphs with configurable severity levels
- Refactoring capabilities
- Ability to run and debug GraphWalker tests
- Ability to generate manual tests in spreadsheet
- Ability to generate offline tests
- Creating fixed guided path to be run for debugging
- Integrated editor to author your build policy rules
- Learning capabilities with a bunch of Eclipse cheat sheets (integrated tutorials) to guide you through GW4E main features.
To get started, see Introduction to Tutorials.