In this tutorial, you will learn how to generate a manual test from a GraphWalker model. Usually, GraphWalker models are used to generate automated tests, but at some point you might have the need to generate a manual test.
Accessing the tutorial
To access one of these tutorials, follow these steps :
- Launch Eclipse, if not already launched
- In the main menu, select Help -> Cheat Sheets…
- In the “Cheat Sheets Selection” dialog, expand the GW4E tree item
- Select the “Generating a manual test case from a graph model” tutorials and click OK
- A cheat sheet view is opened, you can now follow the tutorial