While building your project, GW4E will analyze your graph models and depending on your GW4E build configuration and numbers of graphs, this can take some times. In this tutorial you will see how understand GW4E performance build by configuring and enabling the performance logging.
Accessing the tutorial
To access one of these tutorials, follow these steps :
- Launch Eclipse, if not already launched
- In the main menu, select Help -> Cheat Sheets…
- In the “Cheat Sheets Selection” dialog, expand the GW4E tree item
- Select the “Using the Builder Performance Viewer” tutorials and click OK
- A cheat sheet view is opened, you can now follow the tutorial