In this tutorial, you will learn how to use the Offline Runner. Offline means generating a test sequence once, that can be later run automatically. Or, because your model might contains modelization problems, you can use this feature to generate a sequence proving that the model with the path generator(s) together with the stop condition(s) works correctly.
Accessing the tutorial
To access one of these tutorials, follow these steps :
- Launch Eclipse, if not already launched
- In the main menu, select Help -> Cheat Sheets…
- In the “Cheat Sheets Selection” dialog, expand the GW4E tree item
- Select the “Offline Runner Tutorial” tutorials and click OK
- A cheat sheet view is opened, you can now follow the tutorial